Student Ambassador Program 2016
The program aims to strengthen relations and the image of Spain in higher learning institutions in the United States.
This is achieved with the appointment of volunteer students that are interested in becoming the main representative of Spain and the STUDY IN SPAIN campaign in their universities.
The Student Ambassador program will contribute to the development of the students' organizational capacity and leadership, while performing promotional activities and informative events directed towards promoting Spain as a destination for study abroad programs.
We are looking for those students, motivated, enthusiastic, passionate about Spain, and eager to develop an activity that will add value to their resume.
Read more Get involved!!
Study in Spain features
During this year the campaign features these educational institutions and providers.
- Carlos V Language School
- CESINE Design & Business School
- ESIC Business & Marketing School
- Eurocolegio Casvi
- Institute of Spanish Studies (ISS)
- International School San Patricio Toledo (ISSPT)
- Malaca Instituto - Club Hispánico S.L.U.
- Pueblo Español
- Saint Louis University - Madrid Campus
- Show Me Madrid
- Tía Tula Colegio de Español
- Universidad de Alcalá (Madrid) | Alcalingua
Check all their programs and study abroad opportunities available for students, teachers and individuals.
For more information and materials, look for the STUDY IN SPAIN exhibit and information booth at national and reginal conferences during 2016.