Study in Spain
The program and promotional campaign was developed by ICEX España Exportación e Inversiones aimed at promoting Spanish international education in the United States.
Study in Spain features the best higher learning studies, language and culture programs, educational opportunities, and services, that promote Spain as a study abroad destination.
Main purpose and goals:
- Increasing the number of American students studying abroad in Spanish Institutions.
- Developing a network of American and Spanish institutions to enhance direct communication bewteen them.
- Creating awareness of the relevant role of Spain in the Bologna Process.
- Bringing the Spanish culture to American Students and allow them to share their perceptions and experiences.
- Promoting Spanish Courses and Education Opportunities in Spain.
- Serving as a reliable source of information for students, professors, and administrators.
Embassy of Spain-Trade Commission Miami
Official institution part of the worldwide network of Foreign Commercial Offices of the Ministry of Economy of Spain.
Its Cultural Industries and Services Department is a nationwide information and promotion center that coordinates the Study in Spain promotional campaign in the US.
Programs and annual activities organized:
- International education and foreign language conference exhibits.
- Workshops and Professional Meetings for Higher Education and Language centers.
- Student Ambassadors Program in US universities
ICEX España Exportación e Inversiones
The Spanish Institute for Foreign Trade is an agency of the Spanish Ministry of Industry, Tourism and Trade serving Spanish companies to promote their exports and facilitate their international expansion.
SEPIE – Spanish Service for the Internationalization of Education
National Agency for Erasmus+ Program in the are of Education (2014-202).
SEPIE promotes internationally the Spanish university system, facilitates the exchange of students, researches, and professors, and manages various kinds of scholarship programs and international collaboration with the Ministries of Education and homologous agencies of other countries.