Embassy of Spain-Trade Commission Miami
Official institution part of the worldwide network of Foreign Commercial Offices of the Ministry of Economy of Spain.
Its Cultural Industries and Services Department is a nationwide Information and Promotion center, which oversees and
coordinates the annual activities scheduled for the US market.
All the relevant information to study in Spain is provided by the Educational Services section, which supervises the Study in Spain program, marketing and promotional opportunities.
Study in Spain
The program and promotional campaign was developed by ICEX España Exportación e Inversiones and the association EDUESPAÑA, aimed at promoting Spanish international education in the United States, Spanish language courses, study abroad programs and educational opportunities in Spain for international students.
Spain as a destination for international Students.
Main purpose and goals:
- Increasing the number of American students studying abroad in Spanish Institutions.
- Developing a network of American and Spanish institutions to enhance direct communication bewteen them.
- Creating awareness of the relevant role of Spain in the Bologna Process.
- Bringing the Spanish culture to American Students and allow them to share their perceptions and experiences.
- Promoting Spanish Courses and Education Opportunities in Spain.
- Serving as a reliable source of information for students, professors, and administrators.