Showcase at ACTFL
SPAIN at ACTFL 2022
This edition represents the 27th consecutive official participation of Spain at the ACTFL Conference and Exposition.
Visit us and connect with friends and colleagues at the Spain Pavilion, with attendance of the following institutions, educational and language programs providers:
- Alcalingua Universidad de Alcalá
- Aprende español en España (Granada & Málaga)
- Berceo Salamanca
- CLIC International House Seville, Cádiz & Málaga
- Escuela de Idiomas Carlos V
- Universidad de Cádiz
- Universidad de Salamanca. Cursos Internacionales
- University of A Coruña - Language Center - Centro de Linguas UDC
STUDY IN SPAIN features the best higher learning studies, language and culture programs, educational opportunities and services, that promote Spain as a study abroad destination, along with the most advanced and professional Spanish language publishing and educational materials.
Looking forward to seeing you this year!
Contact us about:
Educational Centers and Resources
- Language schools – Spanish as a Foreign Language
- Universities and Language Centers
- Business & Technical Schools
- Creative & Fine Arts Centers
- Educational institutions
Programs, Educational Materials and Learning Platforms
- Spanish language and Culture Programs
- Spanish Literature
- Teachers Training programs
- Spanish for Specific Purposes
- University programs in Spanish and English
- Post-degree studies and continuous education
- Spanish for Specific Purposes
- Spanish Abroad
- Custom programs
- Preparation for DELE certification and SIELE exam
- Learning software, educational materials and multimedia
WHAT to study in Spain?
There are 84 universities in Spain (50 public and 34 private) that are well-positioned in the rankings by subject area and with an ever-increasing range of programs offered in English.
More than 350 language schools for foreigners with a wide range offer of courses and learning options.
Most prestigious and highly-ranked business schools.
Fine Arts & Creative degree programs.
WHY Study in Spain?
- 4 Spanish universities among the top 10 in the world according to the Shanghai Global Ranking of Academic Subjects (GRAS).
- 5 universities among the top 20 in the world.
- In total, 20 Spanish universities among the top 50 in the world in 24 specific subject areas.
Innovation and Technology
- World leader in all phases of integrated water cycle management and first desalinated water producer in Europe, Latin America and the Middle East.
- Number 2 in Europe and no. 8 in the world in vehicle manufacturing.
- World leader in the production of commercial vehicles and technologies related to electric cars.
- Number 1 in Europe and no. 3 in the world in agricultural-biotechnology.
- Number 2 in the world for the most renewable energy patents per inhabitant.
- Second most spoken mother tongue in the world: more than 500 million people speak Spanish as their native language.
- Expanding global language: by 2050 more than 750 million people will speak Spanish.
- An increasingly studied language: almost 20 million students study Spanish as a foreign language.
Increasing Offer of Programs in English
- 283 bachelor's degrees with at least 30% of the program in ENGLISH, 164 with at least 50% and 80 with 100%.
- 508 master's degrees with at least 30% of the program in ENGLISH, 401 with at least 50% and 322 with 100%.
Cultural and Geographical Wealth and Diversity
- Second largest country in Western Europe and fifth most populated: 504,645 km2 and 46,528,966 inhabitants.
- Second most visited country by tourists per year: over 82 million in 2017.
- Number 3 in the world and number 2 in Europe with regards to the number of UNESCO World Heritage Sites: 45 declared.
Quality of Life
- The average expenditure of a student or researcher in Spain is estimated to be below 1,000 euros per month, depending on the city.
- Enrollment for undergraduate studies at public Spanish universities costs between approximately 700 and 1,800 euros per year.
- Private universities set their own tuition fees and therefore the cost may be higher.
- The second safest country in the European Union: the crime rate has dropped by 7.4 points over the last 10 years.
Facilitation Regarding Procedures
- Students from the European Union do not need a visa, and registration in the Central Register of Foreign Nationals is only necessary if the duration of the stay is longer than 3 months
- Students from countries outside the European Union must apply for a student visa, as it is not possible to enter Spain on a tourist visa and then apply for a student visa.
- There is a fast-track service for the admission of students onto international mobility programs, Erasmus+ and others.
WHERE Study in Spain?
Contact us for more information