• Spanish Workshop in Maryland, Iowa and California Excal, the trade promotion agency of Castile and Leon, Spain, invites you
• Study abroad helps students gain cultural insight
• 5 Questions Parents Should Ask About Study Abroad http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504744_162-20012207-10391703.html
• Study Finds Foreign Enrollments Slowing
• Study abroad may lead to better GPA, graduation rates
• Meadows ties the knot with the Prado
Three-year partnership with Spanish museum shows Meadows commitment to Spanish art.
• Buenos Dias, Y’all! Texans should embrace bilingualism
• Some countries didn't send students over fears of oil spill
An international student travel program adept at breaking down language and cultural barriers couldn't quite overcome one hurdle that seemingly has little to do with global communication: BP's oil spill in the Gulf.