Private, non-profit Catholic university located in metropolitan Madrid, Spain, the Universidad Francisco de Vitoria
was founded in 1993 as an affiliate of Universidad Complutense de Madrid and achieved full accreditation in 2001.
Since then it has become a fast-growing, international institution of higher education with a student body of over 3,500 undergraduates and 1,500 postgraduates.
Today the campus houses 6 faculties and a prestigious School of Culinary Arts (Le Cordon Bleu), which collectively covers the full spectrum of research and education.
- Business Administration and Management (Bilingual Option) | Law | Marketing | Gastronomy | Education | Physical Activity and Sports Sciences | Architecture | Nursing | Physiotherapy | Medicine | Computer Engineering + Expert in robotics | Psychology | Journalism | Audiovisual Communication | Advertising | Fine Arts | Design | Video game Creation and Narration | Pharmacy
- Excellens Program (Law, Business Administration and Management) + Leadership Development Plan (Bilingual) | Journalism and Audiovisual | Journalism and International Relations | Audiovisual Communication and Audiovisual | Audiovisual Communication and Videogame Creation and Digital Narratology | Advertising and Marketing | Fine Arts and Design | Biotechnology and Pharmacy | Business Administration and Management and Marketing
- Masters Degrees (Officially accredited)
- Masters Degrees (Proper to UFV)
- Specializacion courses (With over 100 instruction hours)
INTERNATIONAL AND CUSTOMIZED PROGRAMS
- Designed to meet the respective university’s specific needs.
- Offered in fall, spring and summer.
- Study projects developed up until now in the areas of Architecture, Biotechnology, Design, Media and Communication.
MORE THAN A UNIVERSITY
- Cordon Bleu
- IDDI (Instituto de Desarrollo Directivo Integral)
- CETYS (Technical and Vocational Education and Training)
- Further Research Institutes: OTRI, Instituto Schuman, CDE - European Documentation Centre, John Henry Newman Institute.
The UFV, a university open to the world