SIELE, Servicio Internacional de Evaluación de la Lengua Española
Alberto Matesanz Utrilla, Marketing Director
Programs / highlights
Online certification for Spanish language proficiency
SIELE is the Servicio Internacional de Evaluación de la Lengua Española, an online system that assesses and certifies Spanish language skills among students and professionals, on all five continents.
It is promoted by the Instituto Cervantes, the Universidad Nacional Autónoma de México, the Universidad de Salamanca and the Universidad de Buenos Aires, which guarantee the quality of the tests and take into account all linguistic variations from a panhispanic point of view.
SIELE certifies the degree of competencies in the Spanish language through four tests that evaluate different linguistic skills:
- Reading comprehension
- Listening comprehension
- Written expression and interaction
- Spoken expression and interaction
The scoring system corresponds to the European Council's Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR).
Why should universities and business schools choose siele?
- It establishes objectives, measurement tools and progress control for learning and training.
- It offers an assessment that enables registration in programs taught in Spanish-speaking countries and that recognize SIELE scores.
- SIELE facilitates admission and integration for international programs for which Spanish training is key.
- Accreditating an access level to undergraduate and postgraduate programs in non-Spanish speaking countries where Spanish is not the main teaching language.
Siele examination centres. what does siele offer?
Being a SIELE exam center means a high value added, due to the academic prestige of the project and its tutelary institutions, and for the opportunity of maximizing the network of contacts from the centers.
SIELE is the first digital certificate that measures the degree of the domain of the Spanish language; has international recognition and a grade measurement that corresponds with the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR).
INCENTIVE FOR STUDENTS
The SIELE exam represents an incentive that attracts students to the center, as it represents an accreditation for them that reinforces and differentiates its academic and professional profile.
FLEXIBILITY AND AGILITY
SIELE is the most flexible Spanish certificate. We have the biggest number of dates and places in which you can register, it is also the quickest and most agile as to assessment of exams and gathering of results is referred.