Madrid City Center
Raquel García Peral
Programs / highlights
- Undergraduate programs ( Taught in Spanish or English)
- Graduate programs
- International and customized programs
- Spanish Language Courses
For more than 18 years, Nebrija University has received students from all over the world who come to spend a period of their academic training with us. Every effort is made to integrate international students into daily university life. In the majority of programmes, they attend classes side-by-side with Spanish students.
Students can take courses in their area of specialisation, design their own curriculum (taking courses of their choice), or take only courses in Spanish Language and Culture to enhance their level of Spanish. International students are students in their own right at Nebrija. They have access to all activities and general services (libraries, computer labs, sports facilities, etc.) and all extra-curricular activities as well.
Nebrija is an excellent choice because:
- It’s a top-ten Spanish university.
- It's located in Madrid: a campus in town (in the university area) and one in a natural park on the outskirts of city.
- It’s a private university (around 6000 students).
- It’s noted for giving students individual attention.
- It has exchange agreements with over 80 foreign universities world-wide.
- It receives 700 international students each year.
- It is an active participant in Socrates-Erasmus+ programmes.
- The student-teacher ratio is 15 to 1.
- It has a flexible curriculum for international students.
- The University has a Centre exclusively dedicated to the teaching of Spanish Language and Culture for more than 30 years.
Fields of study
We offer university degrees in the areas of:
- Spanish Language and Culture Courses
- Communication and Digital
- International Relations,
- Interior Design
- Modern Languages
- Spanish for Business