Learning Spanish on your own may be a challenging project, but it’s totally doable. Nowadays, with all the resources available for language learners, it’s common to find people trying to teach themselves Spanish.
So, how can you learn Spanish on your own, and which books can help you to achieve your goals?
If you’re going to go down the “books route,” instead of using other self-study options such as an app or a software program, it’s important that you use a combination of textbooks, workbooks, lesson books, grammar books, and literature to cover all the areas of the language learning process.
10 Best Books to Learn Spanish
- Living Language Spanish, Complete Edition
- Madrigal’s Magic Key to Spanish
- Easy Spanish Step-By-Step
- See It and Say It in Spanish
- Collins Easy Learning: Spanish Conversation
- Practice Makes Perfect: Complete Spanish Grammar
- No Nonsense Spanish Workbook
- Complete Spanish: A Teach Yourself Program
- Getting Started With Spanish
- Mastering Spanish Vocabulary
Read the entire article here: Spanish Academy