Website & Social media
https://spanishinvalladolid.com @LearnSpanishinValladolid @spanishvall @spanishinvalladolid
Programs / Highlights
- Long term Courses (Spring / Autumn)
- Spanish Language Courses all year round
- Intensive Summer Courses
- Custom designed faculty led programs for groups
- Specialized Courses: Spanish for business, Spanish for healthcare
- Spanish for Erasmus Students
- Preparation for DELE exams
- Teacher Training Courses
- Online courses all year round: Spanish Language, Culture and Society, Conversation, Introduction to History, Art and Litereature of Spain.
Brochures and Multimedia
The University of Valladolid is one of the most important centers of higher education in Spain. It is also one of the oldest public universities in the country, having been founded in the late 13th century. A sound and prestigious institution in the fields of humanities, social, health and natural physical sciences, engineering and Spanish as a foreign language.
The long-standing Spanish courses for foreigners are taught at the University Language Centre located in an easily accessible campus; an ideal setting with common leisure facilities such as libraries, gardens and restaurants.
The Center is equipped with the latest means.
Why study at University of Valladolid?
A prestigious university renowned for its quality.
- An authentic immersion experience in a genuine Spanish speaking environment in the heart of Spain.
- Programs are flexible and adapted to the North American contents and schedules. Diferente language levels available.
- Our methodology focused on a communicative & task-based approach that ensures best possible results.
- Our programs include credits and transcripts.
- The city of Valladolid offers a special appeal for learning the Spanish language due to their cultural and historical heritage and university tradition.
- It is small and medium-size city, quiet and safe, socially cohesive and fully integrated in its metropolitan context. It is only one hour from Madrid in the high-speed train.
Our courses include full program of activities, orientation, workshops, conversation exchanges and guided trips to places of interest.
We provide an accommodation service, group transportation from the airport and free Wi-fi in campus.
The Spanish Department is recognized as an "Accredited Center by the Cervantes Institute" for teaching Spanish as a foreign language and is an “Official Examination Center” for the Diplomas of Spanish as a Foreign Language (DELE).