International Marketing Executive
- Intensive and Super-intensive Spanish courses (short and long term)
- DELE Exam Preparation / University Access courses / Gap Year
- Spanish for Teachers / Spanish for Business & International Trade
- Spanish & Cookery / Spanish & Dance
- Master Class-Club 50+ courses /Young Adult Spring & Summer courses
- Spanish & Internship
- Tailor made group programs (Schools, Universities, etc.) and more…
Brochures and Multimedia
Malaca Instituto is an award winning School of Spanish and is widely recognized amongst its peers to be one of the leading language schools. Dedicated to the teaching of Spanish for over 45 years, it is located in a residential suburb of Malaga, 15 minutes’ bus-ride from the city center and 10 minutes walk to the beach. The school and its residence create a mini-campus with outstanding leisure and learning facilities.
The complex includes 95 bedrooms, 25 classrooms, multi-media study center, bar, restaurant, swimming pool, dance studio, multi-activity room, student lounge, mini-gym, 3 terraces and gardens. Our students come from over 40 different countries and can be aged from 15 – 90! All this produces a truly multi-cultural and exciting environment.
Why study in Malaca Instituto?
- Mini-campus: unique in a language school in Spain this provides security and convenience and creates a very welcoming atmosphere, great for social and professional networking.
- Our team: with an average of around 60 staff our students receive a very high level of attention. The average length of service of our full-time teachers is over 15 years.
- Our students: we have students of all ages from 16-90. School and college students, young professionals, executives and diplomats, teachers and retired people – all find themselves at home here.
- Services: our catering services are open all day, there is wi-fi in all the common areas, the reception is staffed 24 hours per day and the study centre is open weekends as well as during the week.
For these reasons we receive clients and students from diplomatic corps, top companies and prestigious universities from around the world. Our membership of EAQUALS and IALC and Accreditation by the Instituto Cervantes confirms this quality.