Avda. das Ciencias, s/n Chalet nº3 – Campus Vida
15782 Santiago de Compostela (Spain)
+34 881814422/ Móvil +34 600 743 412
Pilar Taboada-de-Zúñiga Romero
Programs / highlights
LANGUAGE AND CULTURE# SUMMER
LANGUAGE AND CULTURE# AUTUMN
LANGUAGE AND CULTURE# SPRING
LANGUAGE AND CULTURE # AUTUMN- UNIVERSITY PREPARATION
TEACHER TRAINING COURSES In cooperation with the Education Departments of USA and Canada # LANGUAGE, CULTURE AND THE CAMINO COURSE
TEACHER TRAINING COURSES In cooperation with the Instituto Cervantes # BASIC TEACHER TRAINING FOR ELE* TEACHERS
TEACHER TRAINING COURSES In cooperation with the Instituto Cervantes # MUSIC, IMAGES AND WORDS IN THE ELE CLASSROOM
COURSES ON SPANISH FOR SPECIFIC PURPOSES # HEALTH SCIENCES
COURSES ON SPANISH FOR SPECIFIC PURPOSES # BUSINES
THE CAMINO DE SANTIAGO # THE CAMINO DE SANTIAGO: TRAINING AND EXPERIENCE
THE CAMINO DE SANTIAGO # SPANISH FOR HOSPITALEROS (ALBERGUE HOSTS ON THE CAMINO)
THE CAMINO DE SANTIAGO # PROGRAMMES ABOUT THE CAMINO FOR FOREIGN UNIVERSITIES
EXPERIENTIAL LEARNING PROGRAMS. Specially aimed at students under 18 # THE ADVENTURE OF LEARNING SPANISH ON THE CAMINO DE SANTIAGO
EXPERIENTIAL LEARNING PROGRAMS. Specially aimed at students over 50.# SPANISH FOR SENIOR LEARNERS
Brochures and Multimedia
Why study in Cursos Internacionales de la USC
(University of Santiago de Compostela, Spain)?
- We have a long experience - over 70 years - organizing courses for international students
- We design tailor-made academic programs for all levels Donec pede justo, fringilla vel, aliquet nec, vulputate eget, arcu. In enim justo, rhoncus ut, imperdiet a, venenatis vitae, justo.
- We offer a complete academic experience including a wide range of cultural, sports and leisure activities
- Our teachers have extensive experience in the teaching of Spanish.
- We help you integrate in the city through different lodging proposals and internships.
- With an amazing architectural and historical heritage, Santiago has been declared a World Heritage City by the UNESCO.
- Our University has more than five centuries of history, a recognized prestige and an outstanding academic tradition.
- Our city is the last stop of the Camino de Santiago: the goal for lots of pilgrims and a Cultural Route of the Council of Europe.
- In Santiago you will enjoy an exciting cultural life and lots of leisure options, and you will also have the chance to taste the delicious local cuisine
- The peaceful nature and hospitality of the locals, called picheleiros, will make you feel at home.
SPANISH COURSES / LEVELS
- LEVELS: A1, A2, B1, B2, C1 and C2 levels, according to the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFRL)