Spanish Studies Abroad
- Spain: Seville, Barcelona, Alicante
- Puerto Rico: San Juan
- Cuba: Havana
- Argentina: Córdoba
PROGRAMS / HIGHLIGHTS
U.S. College and University Credit for the following Majors/minors (Fields of Study):
- General Education
- International Studies
Why study in Spanish Studies Abroad?
Since 1969, U.S. students are experiencing Spanish Studies Abroad’s highly-regarded cross-cultural programs of academic excellence, cultural integration, and strong student and partner support. Individual students and Faculty Lead groups enroll in semester and short-term programs year round and may opt for internship and service learning opportunities. For almost 50 years, our dedicated, student-centered faculty and staff offer fun, personalized support and challenging study abroad experiences at every level of Spanish or in English.
- Customized Programs (In English or Spanish): Faculty Leaders, any discipline, language (English or Spanish), program length is possible for your students. Customize your program with your own dates, structure, academic components, courses, excursions, and housing. Courses taught by your teachers and/or ours.
- International Studies Program (In English and Spanish): Students take courses in English (and Spanish if student wishes), specifically designed for many majors and minors abroad.
- Spanish Studies Program (In Spanish): Students take courses in Spanish specifically designed for many majors and minors abroad.
- Integrated Studies Program (Advanced Spanish): Advanced Spanish students enroll in one or more regular courses in Spanish at the host University to complement the Spanish studies Program curriculum.
- Internship & Service Learning Program (Advanced Spanish): Advanced Spanish students gain hands-on experiencing side-by-side with local workers and volunteers while earning credit and learning Spanish.
- Short-Term Programs (In Spanish and English): If you can’t get away for a full semester, short term programs are the best option. Courses offered at all levels of Spanish, in most disciplines.