Offices in Granada and Seville
programs / highlights
- Educational tours.
- Study abroad and short-term programs in Spain.
- Summer program.
- Intensive Spanish programs.
- Optional courses, as conversation, specialized Spanish, individual lessons.
- Cultural and sports activities. Accommodations.
- Activities and workshops for school groups.
Educatrip organizes unique activities, visits and workshops for university and high school students. It provides a wide range of
destinations across Spain where programs that combine culture, leisure, having fun and learning Spanish are established.
- Educational trips: Alicante | Barcelona | Bilbao | Caceres | Cadiz | Cordoba | Granada | Ibiza
Madrid | Malaga | Nerja | Salamanca | Santander | Santiago de Compostela | Segovia | Sevilla
Tarragona | Valencia | Zaragoza |
Why study with Educatrip?
- Warranty organizing linguistic, educational, cultural and leisure travel. Since 1999, we have earned a wide range of experience and organizational success.
- Wide range of destinations across Spain and travel itineraries adapted to the needs of the group. We combine culture, leisure, having fun and learning Spanish.
- We are a local company that knows about being authentic, genuine and without a doubt gives off a more personal attitude to the travelling experience.
- Our network of coordinators at our different locations allows us to make a thorough follow-up at each groups' program.
- We organize unique activities, visits and workshops for our students' which we specifically select form our cultural areas that best suit the student´s age and professors’ interests.
- Spain is an ideal place culturally as well as socially to further deepen knowledge of the Spanish language due to the open nature of its people.
- In addition, students from other countries have the possibility of visiting other European cities.
- European company with international vocation and officially supported for organizing linguistic stays.
- Tuition fees and registration in the official School of Languages of the University of Granada. Minimum of 20 lessons per week.
- Official Bilingual Certificate with marks and courses issued by the School of Languages.