Educational institutions and program providers that STUDY IN SPAIN features year-round in the different conferences and professional events with scheduled exhibit participation.
|Instituto Franklin-Universidad de Alcalá
||Spanish Institute for Intercultural Study|
|University of Valladolid|
Check all their programs and study abroad opportunities available for students, teachers and individuals.
For additional information and materials, look for the STUDY IN SPAIN information booth at national and regional conferences during the year and their individual profiles.
Madrid City Center, Spain
Programs & Services
- Intensive Spanish courses for all levels
- Exams: DELE, SIELE and CCSE
- Social and cultural activities
- Assistance with Visa procedures
- Accommodation for students
Our Spanish school is accredited by the Instituto Cervantes and an official examination center.
We are a co-operative enterprise, this means that the teachers, admin staff and cleaning staff are the owners and are involved in 100% of everything we do.
Our main goal is to acquire job stability and a fair wage for all our workers and be happy doing what we love; teaching and managing our own school in the best way.
Why study at Cronocopios Idiomas?
- Our Spanish school is accredited by the Instituto Cervantes.
- Cronopios Idiomas is located right in the city center.
- We have an international environment.
- We are a school managed by a team of teachers, so quality teaching is our priority.
- Our school was set up by teachers in 2012, so we have so many years of experience managing our company.
- All our teachers are specialists in teaching languages.
- We use the most advanced methods of teaching Spanish.
- It is very important for us that our students are happy and feel comfortable in our school
- Our courses are organised in groups with a maximum of ten students per class.
- Our school offers a program of activities to practice Spanish outside of class hours so that our students can have fun, meet people and enjoy our wonderful city.
- We believe in an economy that serves its’ people and that’s why we work with small local suppliers and participate in social economy projects.
Spanish Courses for all Levels
We do not use the term “lessons”, we use actual hours: 1 hour = 60 minutes.
Hours in group per week
Cultural activities per week
Hours of one-to-one lessons
Our Intensive 20 hours course is the one we recommend for long term students, and it’s valid for visa purposes.
Alcalá de Henares (Madrid), Spain
Priscilla Marie Ramos
Coordinator of International Programs
Programs & Services
- Study abroad in Spain semester programs
- International studies program
- Custom designed faculty-led programs
- Internships/student teaching/service learning
- Masters in North American studies
- Teach & learn in Spain program
Instituto Franklin-Universidad de Alcalá has more than 30 years of experience working with international programs.
We have the privilege to be considered a UNESCO World Heritage Site, both the city and the university.
With over a thousand years of history, we are the medieval city of Cervantes and Don Quijote, where you can see our storks, have some of the best tapas, and be surrounded by rich Castilian culture.
Students are immersed and integrated into our community and become a part of Alcalá. Students have access to all activities and general services, as well as all extra-curricular activities.
Why study at Instituto Franklin-UAH?
- The Universidad de Alcalá is a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Students are part of our university’s rich history and academic achievement.
- UAH is a public university, ranked 6th Best Universities in Spain, and Top 70 universities in Europe.
- Programs are adapted to suit North American academic calendars & schedules.
- All courses are worth 3 credits/45 hours.
- Students may gain professional development experience through internships, service learning, and volunteering experiences.
- UAH is only a short trip to the center of Madrid and the airport.
UNDERGRADUATE SPANISH COURSES / LEVELS
Over 30 Spanish courses offered in the following areas:
- Hispanic Studies
- International Relations
- Health Studies
- Interpretation & Translation
- Education & Service Learning
Levels: Low-Intermediate to Advanced Spanish
COURSES IN ENGLISH
International Studies Program: All courses are taught in English
All undergraduate programs include university credits, transcripts, health insurance, housing, meals, excursions and cultural activities, access to university resources, orientation sessions, airport pick-up, student cards, and onsite coordination. Active participant in Erasmus+ programs.
GRADUATE STUDIES: TEACH & LEARN IN SPAIN PROGRAM
Established in 2008, this program offers native or fluent English-speaking students the opportunity to earn a master’s degree in the field of education while gaining experience by being placed in a school as a language assistant.
Our students become key components of their placement schools – located throughout the region of Madrid – and they will implement and practice in the classroom what they are learning in their studies.
Now offering six M.A. programs, Teach & Learn in Spain includes a blend of online and on-site methods for graduate studies. These are yearlong academic programs (September-June).
Each of the M.A. Degree programs offered by Teach & Learn in Spain is accredited by the Universidad de Alcalá (60 ECTS credits).
Elisa D. Guidera, Communication Manager (USA)
PROGRAMS & SERVICES
- SPANISH LANGUAGE PROGRAM
- UNIVERSITY PROGRAM
- CUSTOMIZED PROGRAMS
- ONLINE SPANISH LANGUAGE COURSES
The Spanish Language Program offers intensive courses of 20 or 30 hours per week for students age 17 or older to improve their language skills (listen, speak, read and write) and intercultural awareness. Classes of 7-10 students are taught in Spanish using interactive, communicative methods. All levels are offered to prepare students for official Spanish language diplomas and certificates (DELE, SIELE) and for university studies in Spanish. Courses for pre-formed groups are available.
The University Program, taught at the University of Seville (US), is designed for students of Spanish language beginning, intermediate and advanced levels, who wish to earn credits toward their major or minor as they improve their Spanish skills and intercultural competence. Students choose Spanish Language courses and content courses from a variety of fields of study, taught in Spanish or English, to groups of 8-12 students, and learn alongside Spanish and international peers.
The Customized Porgrams are designed for Faculty Leaders who wish to take a group of students to study and travel in Spain. International Universities and Faculty Leaders use our vast experience in Spain to design their own program in any field of study for any length of time with your preferred itinerary, program theme, dates, course content, activities, visits, study trips and lodging. Programs are adapted to the group’s financial needs.
Online Spanish Language courses, taught by the best professionals and using the newest technology adapted to online courses.
Why study in CZ Study?
- Individual assessment
- 35 years of experience in Study Abroad
- Study trips, cultural inmersion activities
- Located in a typical building in downtown Seville
- 300 days of sun per year, with an average temperature of 67ºF
- The University of Seville (US), founded in 1505, is located in a monumental building, just a few minutes´ walk from the CZ Institute. This urban public university of 73.000 students offers a wide variety of courses, fully equipped facilities and a friendly environment of tradition and innovation.
SPANISH COURSES / LEVEL
- The Spanish Language Program
- The University Program
- Customized Program
COURSES IN ENGLISH
- The University of Seville offers a great variety of courses and excels in Humanities and Social Science
All programs include support before departure (visa, flights, info, etc.), health insurance, orientation sessions, bilingual on-site support, 24/7 full-time assistance.
Optional: airport pick-up, lodging (host family, residence, apartment), meals, access to university resource, volunteering experiences.
Madrid City Center, Spain
Programs & Services
Undergraduate programs (Taught in Spanish & English)
- Graduate programs
- International and customized programs
- Spanish Language Courses
For more than 18 years, Nebrija University has received students from all over the world who come to spend a period of their academic training with us. Every effort is made to integrate international students into daily university life. In the majority of programs, they attend classes side-by-side with Spanish students.
Students can take courses in their area of specialization, design their own curriculum (taking courses of their choice). International students are students in their own right at Nebrija. They have access to all activities and general services (libraries, computer labs, sports facilities, etc.) and all extra-curricular activities as well.
Why study in Universidad Nebrija?
- It’s a top-ten Spanish university.
- It’s located in Madrid: a campus in town (in the university area) and one in a natural park on the outskirts of city.
- It’s a private university (around 6000 students).
- It’s noted for giving students individual attention.
- It has exchange agreements with over 80 foreign universities world-wide.
- It receives 700 international students each year.
- It is an active participant in Socrates-Erasmus + programs
- The student-teacher ratio is 15 to 1.
- It has a flexible curriculum for international students.
- The university has a Center exclusively dedicated to the teaching of Spanish Language and Culture for more than 30 years.
SPANISH COURSES / LEVELS (All with university credits)
- Spanish courses (all levels)
- Art, Culture, History, Spain Diversity
- Literature, Latin America Literature, Grammar & Conversation
- Spanish for business, Health
COURSES IN ENGLISH (All with university credits)
- International Business, International Marketing, International communication, International Finance, International Relations.
- European Studies, European Culture, History and Institution, European Cinema
- Spanish Civilization and Culture, Women's Roles in Present-Day Spain, Art and Architecture in Spanish Cities
- Tailor-made programs
- Internships different fields
- Semester / Summer programs
Now Live-Online SUMMER PROGRAMS
Spanish Plus and Hispanic Studies Programs (4 weeks)
PROGRAMS / HIGHLIGHTS
- Long term Courses (Spring / Autumn)
- Spanish Language Courses all year round
- Intensive Summer Courses
- Custom designed faculty led programs for groups
- Specialized Courses
- Spanish for business
- Spanish for healthcare
- Spanish for Erasmus Students
- Preparation for DELE exams
- Teacher Training Courses
The University of Valladolid is one of the most important centers of higher education in Spain. It is also one of the oldest public universities in the country, having been founded in the late 13th century. A sound and prestigious institution in the fields of humanities, social, health and natural physical sciences, engineering and Spanish as a foreign language.
The long-standing Spanish courses for foreigners are taught at the University Language Centre located in an easily accessible campus; an ideal setting with common leisure facilities such as libraries, gardens and restaurants.
The Center is equipped with the latest means.
Why study at University of Valladolid?
- A prestigious university renowned for its quality.
- An authentic immersion experience in a genuine Spanish speaking environment in the heart of Spain.
- Programs are flexible and adapted to the North American contents and schedules.
- Our methodology focused on a communicative & task-based approach that ensures best possible results.
- The city of Valladolid offers a special appeal for learning the Spanish language due to their cultural and historical heritage and university tradition.
- It is small and medium-size city, quiet and safe, socially cohesive and fully integrated in its metropolitan context. It is only one hour from Madrid in the high-speed train.
- Our courses include full program of activities, orientation, workshops, conversation exchanges and guided trips to places of interest.
- We provide an accommodation service, group transportation from the airport and free Wi-fi in campus.
- The Spanish Department is recognized as an "Accredited Center by the Cervantes Institute" for teaching Spanish as a foreign language and is an “Official Examination Center” for the Diplomas of Spanish as a Foreign Language (DELE).