STUDY IN SPAIN at NAFSA
This edition represented the 20th consecutive participation of Spain as a country pavilion at the NAFSA Conference International Expo. An indisputable pioneer and main character in the current international education scenery.
STUDY IN SPAIN featured a large number of universities, service providers, promotion and government representatives, with a high-level offering of educational programs and opportunities for institutional relationships and agreements.
As expected, the best higher learning, language, specialized programs, educational opportunities and services, that promote and emphasize Spain as a study abroad destination.
Thank you to those attendees that visit us.
Educational institutions and service providers exhibiting at the STUDY IN SPAIN country pavilion.
STUDY IN SPAIN
- Abat Oliba CEU University
- Barcelona Technology School
- CESINE Design & Business School
- CETT-University of Barcelona
- CEU San Pablo University
- CLIC International House
- EBV Consulting
- EBV Learning
- Eckium. Canary Islands - Madrid - San Francisco (CA)
- Fundación José Ortega y Gasset-Gregorio Marañón │ FOM Intl Programs
- Pontificial University of Salamanca
- Students Global Relocation
- Study in Costa Blanca
Universidad de Alicante
Universidad Miguel Hernández
- UCAM Universidad Católica San Antonio de Murcia
- Universidad Carlos III de Madrid
- Universidad de Navarra
- Universidad del Atlántico Medio
- Universidad del País Vasco / Euskal Herriko Unibertsitatea (UPV/EHU) / University of the Basque Country
- Universidad Loyola Andalucía
- Universidad Nebrija Madrid │ Centro de Estudios Hispánicos Nebrija
- Universidad Politécnica de Madrid (UPM)
- Universidad Pontificia Comillas, Madrid
- Universities of Galicia
Universidade da Coruña
Universidade de Santiago de Compostela
Universidade de Vigo
- University of Cordoba
- University of Deusto
- University of Huelva
- University of Jaen
- University of Malaga
- University of Seville
Looking forward to the 2020 edition in St. Louis!!